WELCOME TO THIRD STREET
This page will give you an overview of the registration process at Third Street. We’ve just introduced online registration for classes and lessons so you can sign up from the web site but you can also download fillable .pdfs at the bottom of this page or pick up a form in our Student Services Department located in the lobby of our East 11th Street building.
The Registration Process
If you are new to Third Street and want to sign up for individual or
You can also register for lessons from any of the department pages in the Lessons section of the Music and Dance School site.
If you are a returning student or returning student you can log in to your online account by clicking on the Log In button in top left of the black bar on the top of the page or from any register button. You can of course download a form or pick one up in the Student Services Office.
Registration is on a rolling basis until classes and instructor schedules are filled.
TO REGISTER, please review the course catalog, choose times that work for you, register online or complete our fillable registration form, and submit it by email, mail, fax, or in person to student services along with
- New students age 6 and under or all students with previous experience are invited to schedule a placement appointment with a Department Chairperson to discuss instructors and courses of study.
- New students over the age of 6 and without previous experience are welcome to enroll without a placement appointment. Student Services will identify an appropriate instructor based on availability and area of interest.
- Returning students should consult with their current instructor to set a lesson length and time for the new academic year.
- Students interested in group instruction will be placed by Student Services or their Department Chairperson into the appropriate class according to age, availability and skill level.
Note that all deposits must be paid in full before your course begins. All classes include an additional $60 registration fee, with the exception of preschool.
- Individual/Partner Lessons: $400
- Group Lessons, Classes & Ensembles (Students under the age of 18): 50% of tuition
- Group Lessons, Classes & Ensembles (Students over the age of 18): Fee for first session
- Flex Pass: Due in full
- Third Street Preschool: Toddlers, $2,000 Half-Day & Full-day Fours, $5,000
Families receiving need-based financial aid may arrange for a smaller deposit. Third Street also offers a 5-month payment plan for a fee of $25 and installments are billed automatically on September 15, October 15, November 15, December 15 and January 15 of the academic year. For more information on Financial Aid please click here.
We accept cash, check, money order or credit card. Follow this link to set up an account online where you will be able to complete your registration.
You can also download and complete the fillable registration form, and send with the appropriate fees by your preferred method below:
- Mail: send a check or money order payable to Third Street Music School to 235 East 11th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Phone: Call 212.777.3240, ext. 17 with your credit card information
- Email: Send your completed forms to email@example.com
- Fax: Send your forms to 212.477.1808
- In person: Bring your completed forms and payment to our first-floor reception desk
REGISTRATION FORMS AND CALENDARS
- Course Catalog
- Course Schedule
- Suzuki Repertoire Schedule
- 2019 – 2020 Tuition Schedule
- 2019 – 2020 Teaching Calendar
- Concerts and Events Calendar